Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Going Back!

It is hard to believe that one week from today I will be leaving Silver Bay to head over to Fergus Falls/Moorhead so I can get ready for my next trip over to Okinawa. I'm extremely excited to be heading out. I can't wait to see the island and my friends over there again.

I decided I will do my best to post some short info about my experiences this coming summer. I have some people who will check this blog because they are interested in the culture, and others who will check because they are interested the ministry. I'll try to share a little of each.

For now, I know that I will be serving as Elementary Principal for the first half of summer school and teaching third grade for all of summer school.

This week, I will be busy finishing out my school year in Silver Bay (one day left with students here), and working at Split Rock Lighthouse.

Let the adventure begin!

1 comment:

Patrice Conrath said...

I'm glad I saw something on FB that shot me over to this! How wonderful that you are there! It looks like you are having a great summer with a lot of adventures. Are you coming back to MN for fall or staying there? Blessings on your summer, friend, and have a special July 11th!