Saturday, June 18, 2011


After my lunch, I went for a little swim at Zampa beach and then walked home - stopping off for a quick visit at a market on the way home (Kanahide). I didn't buy anything then, however, because I was going 100 yen store shopping with Gay Grenninger and thought that perhaps the outing might include a dinner stop.

The car I was going to use while here visiting has a dead battery, so I learned that I am back to foot only transportation. Gay drove us to Naval Kadena where we played at the 100 yen store and then we went to a new restaurant for dinner.

Throughout the evening, I learned that I had burned my legs pretty badly. I don't like to do that after having my scare with Melanoma 5 years ago. I am praying the redness goes away soon and that I will learn my lesson and never forget sun screen on my legs again!

In spite of that, God is good! It was a beautiful and very restful day!

1 comment:

melissa said...

I remember doing the walk to and from Zanpa Beach a few times...they were great times to pray for my students!