Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Night, July 19

I have lived through the day! The program went pretty well. I am sitting up in Lisa Sorley's apartment reliving the highlights of the day. There were a lot of people that came out for our final production. I have heard some good comments, so I guess I can say that it all went well.

I have been going since about 5 AM. It is now almost . . . 12:30 AM and I haven't exactly packed. I guess I need to go do that. I am having email difficulties, so hopefully this will serve to let my family know that . . . I am on my way! I leave here at 8 AM THIS morning, I guess. I have miles to go before I sleep! I have to keep this short!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.