Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday

On Tuesday of this week, my morning started quite early. I was honored to be able to have breakfast with Lisa Metz, one of my former students. It was a blessing to hear how she wants to serve God with her life and just learn all He is doing with her.

After school was done today, I went out for some fresh fish and seaweed tempura with Lynda and Alyssa. I was too tired to take a camera with me. The weather was threatening to rain, so Alyssa and I ran some errands in the early afternoon. I walked down to the beach and collected shells before meeting friends for dinner, going to Bible Study, and then out with a friend for coffee.

Again, I was too tired to even use a camera on Tuesday, so after pictures of Lisa, I have none...

On Wednesday, after school, I was able to go out for lunch with the Joslins and then run further errands on my way down to the airport to pick up Lisa Sorley. We were able to do some catching up and have a late dinner at CoCo Curry before ending the night. One short paragraph does little to express how extremely packed the day was, and how very tired I was by the time I got home. I do know I fell asleep on top of my bed, fully clothed, and with the lights all on...that should give a small indication of how I am feeling.

No comments: